Followers

Friday 23 February 2018

And a good dash of Gin

Hello Mo fans, I’m back today with my Friday inspiration for Mo’s Dream team.

 For my card today I have used Sugar & spice and coloured her in with my Polychromo pencils


I have teamed her up with some of my favourite polkadoodle papers and I have used a sketch from Jules (Always with a heart) for the LO


I embellished the card with some flat backed gems and flowers.
Then it was on to the insert, this card is for a cousin of mine so added a cheeky greeting inside (she likes her gin) and I thought it was quite fitting lol.


Anyway there you have it hope you like it and I’ll see you very soon



Links to find the downloads and all things me and what I have used 








Challenges

Happy Crafting
Jacki xx





3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! my goodness JAcki your colouring is amazing, her hair shines like sunlight, a Fabulous card.
Faith
x

Special Thoughts said...

Oh Jacki, this is just adorable, your image us just perfectly coloured, I love it xxxx

Unknown said...

Wonderful image, her hair looks amazing !
Hugs Kaz xx